High school seniors can apply for our scholarship below.
The WTL Dove Scholarship Criteria
- Applicant must be a high school senior when applying
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen
- Applicant must reside in South Florida (Broward and Dade Counties) or New York City (Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island and Manhattan)
- Applicant must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Applicant must plan to attend a four year college or university that will culminate with their Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicant must plan on being a college full-time undergraduate student, enrolled in minimum 12 credits per semester
The application and all supplemental documents are due by 11:59PM (EST), Wednesday, May 31, 2018
Incomplete applications will not be considered
Selection is based upon academic achievement, community service, financial need and personal data.
WTL Dove Scholarship Recipients are eligible to renew their scholarship award each academic year, for up to four years of college.
You and your parents should consider completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you want to enroll in college. The form is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This site includes a link to the FAFSA4caster, a tool to learn about the financial aid process and get an early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
After you send in the FAFSA, the government will send you, and the colleges you apply to, your Student Aid Report (SAR). Your SAR explains how much aid you will need to go to college and how much you and your family will be expected to pay.